Excellent Customer Support
Our experienced brokers are happy to advise you 24/5 on what is right for your business at any given time.Contact us
Free trading tools and platforms
We offer you the best technological solutions on the market to make the trading experience as easy and smooth as possible.Read More
The safety of your account and funds is our top priority. We use cutting edge technology, such as SSL Certifications and secure gateways, to make sure your personal details are protected.Read More
We've made sure your money is safe
Securing websites with SSL
At HouseCapital.co.uk we use cutting edge SSL certification technology: RapidSSL.
This technology allows us to encrypt data that is sent to and from the server, which helps to keep valuable customer details safe.
Why use SSL Certification?
SSL (secure socket layer) is used to encrypt personal details like passwords, credit card numbers, addresses and other sensitive data. It is a security protocol that establishes an encrypted link between the browser and the server, ensuring that all data circulating between them remains private. When secure authentication happens, all serves except the chosen one get data which is scrambled up and indecipherable. That helps protect your information from anyone attempting to steal it.
- We use secure gateways for processing all your financial transactions.
- Cash withdrawal and depositing take no longer than 24 hours.
- Our highly skilled IT specialists guarantee the security of all our websites.
- Ensuring your personal data is protected is extremely important for us.
- We require our clients to obtain insolvency insurance
- In HouseCapital.co.uk we’re using the most trusted SSL solution on the market – RapidSSL.
- To protect your login, make sure it’s strictly personal.
- Do not share your password with anyone, even if you know them well. Change your password frequently.
- It is highly recommended not to turn on the option of saving your password in your browser.
- You should only log in from secure networks and computers.
- We at HouseCapital.co.uk will never ask for your password in an email, Facebook message or by phone. Ever.
- Our IT team reminds you to regularly update your operating system, web browser and antivirus programs.
Phishing is a type of fraud aimed at obtaining sensitive data (username, password, credit card details and other account information), in which an attacker disguises themselves as another person or even an institution. Phishing emails can ask you to perform various actions, especially click malicious links or open attachments in an attempt to extract your personal information. Cybercriminals often rely on social networks to gather data on victim’s background and interests, that is why this scam type is an example of using social engineering techniques to compromise web security.
Pharming, like phishing, is used for online identity theft, and it is even a more sophisticated method. A pharming attack redirects you from a legitimate website to a forged one, which often looks identical to the page you are used to seeing (this may include pages of your financial institution, Amazon, eBay and other ecommerce or online banking websites). Even though the website address in your browser may look the same as a valid one, you will not be on the legitimate server. The easiest thing you can do to prevent a pharming attack is to check the accuracy of the URL address and that the HTTP is changed into an https when asked to fill in personal information.
What Do Our Clients Say About Us?
Call centre manager
I can only recommend HouseCapital for its insight and ability to help the trading newbies like myself. HouseCapital helped me learn how to trade on MetaTrader platform.
I asked to meet the HouseCapital personal specialist at their office, because I prefer face-to-face communication. I must admit they have great team!
Former auto mechanic
When an HouseCapital broker first approached me, I didn’t want to talk to him. They help me a lot now. And I immediately canceled my useless savings account and started trading.
Retail industry worker
HouseCapital's personal trading assistant suggested that I invest in Apple just before the release of iPhone 7. I followed their advice and made a decent amount of money thanks to Apple’s stock price growth.
I didn't know a thing about trading when I first started. I must say HouseCapital have excellent resources and my assistant helped me out a lot. They are really interested in your making money, because they earn a commission from it. Now I don't have to worry about retirement anymore.